Things I have realized about myself on this overcast April morning
1. My life has now become full circle as I am back to checking a tamagotchi every five seconds.
2. I feel extremely pressured to tweet and use instagram because everyone else does it, but I don't know how to create an instagram and I feel like an asshole using a hashtag. Like I try to make myself do it and #Ijustwanttostartcrying. I just want to be like Miley who could just tweet something like "Dribble dick" and get 23840u3502 comments.
3. Everything I do has to be in fives. If I'm eating something like oreos I need to eat five even if I don't want five. I pick five favorites of everything. I have to have five cigarettes a day and I have to do five things when I'm in the shower.I was thinking about it earlier and I think the reason why I love five is because there were five Spice Girls and therefore I always saw it as the perfect, defining number.
4. I crave Starbucks everyday but I realized it's because of the green straw. Seeing someone with those damn cups and their green straws make me want iced carmel macchiatos Something about the color. I never want Dunkin Donuts because purple and orange do nothing for me.
5. I think the reason why Lisa treats me the way she does is because I remind her of her mother. It suddenly makes sense why she only whines to me, asks me for things, and turns to me for every problem. She was stressed out one day and told me that she was texting me and her mom about it all day. (I always ignore her texts). I can't think of much her mom and I have in common other than the fact that we both love the Golden Girls and hate Rachel Ray and we have the same suitcase.